Tuesday, April 27, 2010

3 more days to go!!!

3 more days to go!!!

Wow, just 3 more days to go and I'll be free as from next week...No papi, no NJO, No tension, no more customer calls, DSO talk, no achieving target...Oh, am just waiting impatiently to get over with that....If only you knew how difficult this can be, it made my life impossible!!!

I was always being pressurised from every sides, even though it was not my fault nor my work...I was literally and physically dragged in everything...well, well, well, I must say that I never complained but the work load was tough. I could not assume every responsibility.

Ah yes, there's something else...I forgot to mention that I work in the Finance Dept for Safmarine as credit controller (though I must say that I always hated Accounting). But this does not mean that I hated my work...on the contrary, I loved that job...and the one who made me develop an appreciaton for the work I do is Yvan, my best friend. He showed me every trick in the system, how to talk to clients and colleagues.

But I am quite shy by nature so I was quite reluctant to be harsh on customers and colleagues. Nevertheless, since I knew I was quitting, I was so harsh with them that I concluded I should have been like that from the very start itself...It really works...Of course, I should have listened to Yvan, he was the Super User after all.

What else.....I must say that I have made lots of friends here, and am really sad to be leaving them all! I'm really gonna miss them.

This over-excitement is really getting into my head...I forgot the thank you's....first of all, I should thank my cuz, for if it was not for him, I would never have known that I would get to work for Maersk and would not have got this job, thanks to all my colleagues who always encouraged me, always supported me and advised me never to give up...Thanls loads guys, koz if not for you, I would have already broken down.

Well, that's all for now...Vivement Vendredi le 30 Avril 2010!

Cheers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment