Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Ah la la, la vie au travail!!!!

Dear all,

Well, I haven't got anything to do...Have already done handing over and am sitting here with nothing to do....Enfin, what can we talk about today? Ah yes, let me tell you about my bad experiences here at my current work and some behaviours I did not like at all here.

Hmm, first of all, there was a gurl...she was quite cool but blood sucking. She was never satisfied. Well, I understand her, her work was getting affected by our wrong input, but just as she's got KPIs, so do we and we have a target to achieve. now to achieve this target, we would do all sorts of things that affected her work. She would frequently report us to the MNG. And we finally stopped doing so, atleast in Safmarine koz I know FPE still proceeds the same for ML and I don't understand how he does not get caught.

Secondly, there was also a report, in which we had to fill in details of bank transfers we received. There are some clients who used to send us transfer details but they never deducted the bank charges they ddnt pay. I never took that into consideration and just passed the full amount because DSO would update every Thursdays and i couldnt wait same to credit our account to apply it. Well, she had a problem with that as well. She is never satisfied I tell you!!! Even if it is passed well and all details are correct, she is sure to make huge noise about that!

Pffft....elle me tappe sur les nerfs!!!


Now, let me tell you about the second part...there's a guy here with whom am quite friendly. I actually considered him as my best friend! He's ok but I don't talk to him now. Wanna know why? Well, because he's so short-minded!!!I knew that but mais pas a ce point. He's new to facebook so I added him as friend. He accepted but then, he removed me again. Know why? He says that if people from work see that am friend with him, they'll start blabbing. What does this have to do with that...i don't know.And on the top, am friends with every colleagues here at work and am sure that sooner or later, he will be too!!!

But I did not know he could stoop so low. Well, that's his problem...But don't count on me to add him again and even if he does send me a friend request, that's damn sure am gonna reject it. Oh well, and ya, something else, i already removed him from my contact list in MSN!!!

Enfin, ils sont ce qu'ils sont et ils ne changeront jamais. J'en ai rien a foutre d'eux!!! Tant que mes vrais amis et collegues sont la, je m'en moque completement!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment