Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Hearing about foot can be really boring!!!

OMG!!!

This is really one of the episodes I hate so much...When the guys at work just keep talking and talking about football!!! The first thing they talk about when they step in and log in their PC is foot!!!
Livescrore.com, flashscore.com???!!! That's the only thing on their lips...and you poor gurl, you just have to listen to all that crap...Cut it out man!!! I just have had my dose of listening to that...They just can't stop...
And mind you if it's not foot, its about waka party...sorry can't tell u its meaning...how they'll do it, with whom and all this as well is just shit koz they do nothing of what they say...Hmm well, let's leave them on their own stuff.
I think I'll have to listen to that crap till I don't get over with this work..have already resigned...just waiting to go!!!
Well, gotta go!!
Cheers!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment