Friday, April 16, 2010

An advice to gurls!!!

How could I have been such a foolish gurl????

I'm still angry with myself!!!Such a big mistake????But it's damn sure that I'll not commit the same mistake again...loin de loin!!Once beaten, twice shy!!!

Actually, what happened, was that I was going out with a guy by the name of S. It was just casual at first...then we became more intimate. Then one day, very sweetly, he asked me to take a loan for him. He was going to set up business. I refused blankly. But then, the love vanished!!!

He started to blackmail me...He was so annoyed that I refused him that he told me not to cross his way else he'll pour acid on my face...now that's not to tell u that I just love my face! I was so afraid, knowing that he does what he tells...and I could not not cross his way koz we usually bump into each other nearly everyday...and I must admit that I don't look at people when I walk so the question of not avoiding him does not arise.

Finally, I was so stupid that I gave in. I took a loan amounting to Mur 60,000 for him. He made a stupid fake agreement where we both signed tha the'll pay me Rs1800 monthly. But alas, he took the money and flew to India or Canada. I'm still in contact with him so that I can recuperate my money mais peine perdue!!!

Now, my parents have come to know that I have taken such a huge loan...(had told them that I was going to take only Rs25,000 for my education expenses). That stupid bank sent statements at home (even though I asked them not to...sans cesse to save trees!!!). Now dad keeps harassing me, asking me what I did with that money. Knowing his temperament, I cant't tell him what I did, he'll just kill me. As for mum, she's already doubting that something like that happened...but I can't tell her either...she'll say that she did not know I'd be so stupid!!!

And then, dad said that he'll bring me to the police station only because I'm not telling him anything...If I'm not telling them, how will I tell the policemen that??? And then, it's not as if I did a fraud or am not paying the bank...There's no issue in that except for the case that it's personal and do not want to tell anything about that...I agree I was stupid!!!

But then, S said he'll return the whole amount by end of April...If he does it, I'll be very happy. If not, then I've decided to tell my parents the whole truth! It's high time I take some effective action...this thing is going on for nearly one year now and it can't continue like this!!!

Hopefully, I gonna get the guts to tell me parents about it....Sure that I'll cry loads, my parents gonna yell on me, mock me, even won't believe I did such a stupid thing but I can't hide it anymore....If I don't tell them, am gonna crack!!!

So, an advice to all gurls:
If the guy you love asks you to take a loan for him, just tell him to fuck off!!!
He does not deserve a gurl like you!!!
And if ever, he blackmails you, just go lodge a complaint to the police station...atleast you'll get some protection...
But don't ever make the mistake I did....
I'm still regretting it and aint over it yet... :'(



I use to believe in love, but now that I've had my heart broken, I just don't see how I could have believed in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment