Friday, April 23, 2010

What a day!!!

Fly like you do it
Like you're high
Like you do it
Like you fly
Like you do it
Lïke a woman

Fly like you do it
Like you're high
Like you do it
Like you try
Like you do it
Lïke a woman GO!

You belong to me...
I belong to you...
Fire from my heart..
Burning just for you..
When you're far away
I`m in love with you
Feeling that so high
Walking like do you... (x3)
Walking like do you...

Fly like you do it
Like you're high
Like you do it
Like you fly
Like you do it
Lïke a woman

Fly like you do it
Like you're high
Like you do it
Like you try
Like you do it
Like a woman
Haaaaa.................La la la..............

Fly like you do it
Like you're high
Like you do it
Like you fly
Like you do it
Like a woman

Fly like you do it
Like you're high
Like you do it
Like you try
Like you do it
Like a woman La la la..............

Fly like you do it
Like you're high
Like you do it
Like you fly
Like you do it
Like a woman

Fly like you do it
Like you're high
Like you do it
Like you try
Like you do it
Like a woman

Fly like you do it
Like you're high
Like you do it
Like you fly
Like you do it
Like a woman

Fly like you do it
Like you're high
Like you do it
Like you try
Like you do it
Lïke a woman...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


You just won't and can't guess what happened yesterday.....
Hidden agenda as mum says it so well!!!!Lolz.

I was home yesterday...didn't want to go to work. I delayed in taking the bus and stayed home for 30 minutes more. Mum already started doubting..She told me, u'r always hurrying to go to work early in the morning...What happened today?You not going to work?
I replied saying I want to go late...She looked suspiciously at me and said that na I know you're not going to work...Well, I hurried to go and walked at my ease to the bus stop. Then I remembered Nikhil was supposed to do Port-Louis bus and me I was supposed to get down at Shoprite...I called one of our common friends and he told me Nikhil would depart from Mahebourg at 7:30. And I was on the bus stop at 7hr!!!

I was going to wait for him but I saw my school friend come and we got in the first bus that came. I was supposed to reach Shoprite at 8:45 but ended up there at 8:00!!! God, I had to wait till 8:45 to get a glimpse of Nikhil...He sent me a msg : To kumadir 1 zako sagrin!!! I replied him telling that it's koz my memory card was still with him that's why...

I went to Rose-Hill and did all I had to do. I returned at Shoprite at around 10:30. Called my friend again and he told me that Nikhil departed from Port-Louis at 10:40. I waited for him----Obviously, transport is free for me!!!! Lolz....I bought some "framboises marron" for him. When I got in bus, I gave it to him. But he didn't eat him... :'(

He then sent me a msg asking where I was going...Told him I was returning him home. He then asked me to go to Mahebourg with him and he'll return me my money as well as do things :s I told him that I can come but then his driver would ask why and what I was going to do there and he'd know that we are still together (We give the impression that we are not so as to avoid rumors spreading on us at the bus station!!!) He then asked if its yes or no....He can be very obstinate when he wants it! I replied if I ever refused him...he then told me to get down at the bus station and call him. I knew he was going to get down before the station for the guys at the station not to notice that he still cares for me.

And that's exactly what he did! When I reached the bus station, I got down last. Had to take those "framboises marron". Paid for that!!!Can't keep them lying there! I took it and started my acting in front of the driver. I told him, "You see how rude he is!!I bought this for him with so much love but he kept that lying there!!!He does not care for me." He replied saying that I wasn't giving Nikhil what he needed that's why but he does not sms or talk to you....I replied na, with a very heart broken face...He told me then I guess he's not a real man!!!Is he? I sid I don't know....How am I supposed to know something like that....

Then, he asked me where I was going...How could I tell him I was meeting Niks....told him that I was going to pay a visit to school. He said why...very curious I must say.Told him just wanted to...When I was getting down the bus, I saw Armesh (He's the one who gave Nikhil my num and the one who made us break up right!). I quickly walked away....And went inside a shop to recharge my mob account. When I came out, he was still here. He told me if I was still running after Nikhil after all that happened between us...I told him no. We are no more together...Well, both Niks and I know that's not true but the rest are not supposed to know that!!!

Just then Nikhil called me and gave me instructions to come to some place..Have to say I was really tired of walking...Finally I reached there..It looked something like an abandoned house...I got in there and he told me that it was his gang's "base". And that I was the first girl to come in!!! I was astonished but proud as well...Lolz...Anyways, he started kissing me but I burst up laughing...He asked what happened...Told him what his driver was saying and he burst out laughing as well...We are both good actors fooling everyone na, Niks said. :D

Then, I can't tell you what we did...Its censored!!!And what follows is purely intimate....lol...Don't worry....The one who should know have got hints about that....But we spent a good 2 hours...and for the first time, Nikhil talked at ease with me...Guess that's because he was in his own place...And he sure does talk a lot...

He also told me that my friend Mohinee wanted to make love to him...I told him how he knows that...he said that the day he returned her her mob, she came to meet him and her face clearly showed that she wanted it! I was stunned...he said that's koz I tell her too much about what we both do that's why...huh, it's true I tell Moh everything we do but I didn't expect her to want to have sex with my boyfriend!!!! He told me that if he asks her to do it, she'd gladly do it, but he won't....wanna know why, koz he doesn't want to break my trust.... Hmm, well I dnt know whether to believe him or not but I guess I should...Koz he's not used to lying to me...And well, he sure would not lie dan so baz!!! :D

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment